DTGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Thread for Suggestion of Boards

3 posters

DTGC :: DTGC :: Feedback

Go down

Official Thread for Suggestion of Boards Empty Official Thread for Suggestion of Boards

Post  Dingle Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:16 pm

Have an idea for a new board?
I don't. But the forum list looks a little thin.

I'm taking PRODUCTIVE ideas for boards in which PRODUCTIVE discussion will take place, but attempt to keep it relative to the central idea of the site (games.)

No, I will not add a LARPing board.
Dingle
Dingle
Level 0

Title : The Almighty

https://dtgc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Official Thread for Suggestion of Boards Empty Re: Official Thread for Suggestion of Boards

Post  Dessert Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:30 pm

Maybe expand the RPG's section a bit, or add sections for different types of RPGs?

The 'traditional' RPG's is just a really broad forum, considering whats out there.

One good board in my opinion is to put a seperation between actual game threads (their own forum) and rpg discussions.

Edit::: Allow threads to be started in a forum, that way if the thread doesn't fit into a subforum (ie. A board game discussion in the Other Hobbies forum, since it does not fit into VGames, Writing, or Art/Music)
Dessert
Dessert
Level 0

Title : Peasant

Back to top Go down

Official Thread for Suggestion of Boards Empty Run to 2012

Post  BongAvenger Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:56 pm

I think the Run to 2012 games should have their own board should they start up on here. Would be a lot more organized if the different games going on would had their own threads.
BongAvenger
BongAvenger
Level 0

Title : Peasant

Back to top Go down

Official Thread for Suggestion of Boards Empty Re: Official Thread for Suggestion of Boards

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down