Champions among us

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Champions among us Empty Champions among us

Post  fagelholk on Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:24 pm

You wake up close to your home. Someone must have dragged you there after your bar fight yesterday. As you rouse you notice how nauseous you feel and how it's hurting at certain places in your face. You open the door to your house and walk in slowly, feeling very unpleasent, you enter your bathroom to look at yourself. Seems like you got yourself a black eye in the fight yesterday and as you inspect your black eye you realise that you are
the [race] [name].
fagelholk
fagelholk
Level 0

Title : Cool guy that doesn't afraid of anything.
Posts : 49
Registered : 2011-03-09

Back to top Go down

Champions among us Empty Re: Champions among us

Post  Davinelulinvega on Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:32 pm

troll the ogre
Davinelulinvega
Davinelulinvega
Level 2
Level 2

Title : silicon life
Posts : 118
Registered : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

Champions among us Empty Re: Champions among us

Post  fagelholk on Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:43 pm

As you realise that you are the ogre Troll you consider what you should do now.

>Go back to the bar and search for information so you can take revenge on this foul ogre that fought you yesterday.
>Go to the human cleric that has been captured to work for your village, to check your injuries.
>Head directly towards the nearby forest to hunt boars or other animals of that sort.
>Head to the major orc city not to far away.

You decide that you also need to bring a weapon on your journey and quickly decide to take the
> Big wooden club. (Pure strength)
> Your biggest kitchen knife and a wooden shield inherited from your father. (strength and defense)
> Your biggest kitchen knife, a woodcutting axe and some pebbles. (Closer to agility but as you are a ogre you still depend a lot on strength.
fagelholk
fagelholk
Level 0

Title : Cool guy that doesn't afraid of anything.
Posts : 49
Registered : 2011-03-09

Back to top Go down

Champions among us Empty Re: Champions among us

Post  Davinelulinvega on Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:34 pm

i bring my club and go to the next orc community
Davinelulinvega
Davinelulinvega
Level 2
Level 2

Title : silicon life
Posts : 118
Registered : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

Champions among us Empty Re: Champions among us

Post  fagelholk on Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:36 pm

As you have been living in an ogre village it will not be hard to find the way to Sepitrom (The Orc) as the way is marked with sign with around 50 meter intervals, however as soon as you get to the verge of the road you see a human gaunt looking man in rags sitting there in his small shelter. He ask you to come forth as he wants to speak with you.

>Come forth and see what he has to say.
>Smash his head in for being a human.
>Ignore him and continue on your journey.
fagelholk
fagelholk
Level 0

Title : Cool guy that doesn't afraid of anything.
Posts : 49
Registered : 2011-03-09

Back to top Go down

Champions among us Empty Re: Champions among us

Post  Davinelulinvega on Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:22 pm

fuck him up for making me consider options. i did not have a nice night yesterday.
Davinelulinvega
Davinelulinvega
Level 2
Level 2

Title : silicon life
Posts : 118
Registered : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

Champions among us Empty Re: Champions among us

Post  fagelholk on Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:06 pm

As you swing your big wooden club towards the man's face he quickly brings forth an acuelate dagger and stops the swing by sticking the knife into your club. Even our simple minded ogre understands that this means trouble. As he stands up he says:
"Don't try anything funny, I might be looking like a gaunt but I have several years of experience and am a former leader of the human land of Safreton. Also, for being rude I am not letting you get away without punishment for your stupidity."
He says, sticking another dagger into the arm you are holding your club in. As you let out a scream in agony you consider your options.
>Try to flee from the man.
>Let go off your weapon and ask him what he had to say.
>Punch him in the face with your other arm and then headbutt him in his stomache.
>Offer him your aid in exchange off your life.
fagelholk
fagelholk
Level 0

Title : Cool guy that doesn't afraid of anything.
Posts : 49
Registered : 2011-03-09

Back to top Go down

Champions among us Empty Re: Champions among us

Post  Davinelulinvega on Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:28 pm

fine, then let´s try diplomacy next
Davinelulinvega
Davinelulinvega
Level 2
Level 2

Title : silicon life
Posts : 118
Registered : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

Champions among us Empty Re: Champions among us

Post  fagelholk on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:56 am

You let go off your weapon and ask the human what he say and he replies with a dissatisfied voice:
"I needed your help, but now that you have shown yourself being unreliable and stupid like most ogres I am afraid I can't ask you for help. So I give you one option, leave this town now and never come back!" He also mumbles very lowly "That's to bad, it seems like I have to annihilate this town..." He throws your weapon back to the road so that you need to go back to the road to get it back.

It's starting to get dark and you don't have any light...

>Punch him in the face and headbutt him, then run!
>Punch him in the face and headbutt him, then finish him off.
>Do as he suggested and walk back to the road and continue on your adventure.
>Go back to the road and follow it till you find a shelter for the night.
fagelholk
fagelholk
Level 0

Title : Cool guy that doesn't afraid of anything.
Posts : 49
Registered : 2011-03-09

Back to top Go down

Champions among us Empty Re: Champions among us

Post  Davinelulinvega on Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:11 am

he needs to die! if that will coast our life, then too bad. noone threatens troll and gets away with it. if we die in battle we will at least be welcomed in the great mountains in the sky... or whatever afterlife an ogre believes in.
Davinelulinvega
Davinelulinvega
Level 2
Level 2

Title : silicon life
Posts : 118
Registered : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

Champions among us Empty Re: Champions among us

Post  Davinelulinvega on Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:18 am

also, he may be more skilled than we are, but he can not possibly be stronger than a 3 meter tall ogre.
Davinelulinvega
Davinelulinvega
Level 2
Level 2

Title : silicon life
Posts : 118
Registered : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

Champions among us Empty Re: Champions among us

Post  fagelholk on Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:47 am

You throw a punch with all of your might and suprisingly it hits perfect, you quickly headbutt him in the stomache before he even has time to react. The human staples into his shelter and wrecks it. To bad he quickly recovers and rush towards you with a quick attack, as you are about to block it you realise it was a feint attack when his other dagger penetrates your neck and throat. As your body falls to the ground he shakes his head and mumbles "Stupid ogres, they never seem to learn."

You adventure ends here, and being a stupid ogre it was not a suprise.
fagelholk
fagelholk
Level 0

Title : Cool guy that doesn't afraid of anything.
Posts : 49
Registered : 2011-03-09

Back to top Go down

Champions among us Empty Re: Champions among us

Post  mnapoli94 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:52 pm

it appears we've been counter-trolled

Spoiler:
YEEEAAAAAAHHHH
mnapoli94
mnapoli94
Level 0

Title : The Underwhelming
Posts : 1
Registered : 2011-03-09

Back to top Go down

Champions among us Empty Re: Champions among us

Post  Assassine on Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:52 pm

gogo next one
Assassine
Assassine
Level 0

Title : Stalker
Posts : 48
Registered : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

Champions among us Empty Re: Champions among us

Post  fagelholk on Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:03 am

Should I continue with a new story in this topic, or make a new topic?
fagelholk
fagelholk
Level 0

Title : Cool guy that doesn't afraid of anything.
Posts : 49
Registered : 2011-03-09

Back to top Go down

Champions among us Empty Re: Champions among us

Post  Assassine on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:11 am

i dont mind either way.

if we start in the same world, maybe we stumble upon our own corpse Very Happy

-----signature-----
Questions? Suggestions? Hate mails? Send me a >PM<
Assassine
Assassine
Level 0

Title : Stalker
Posts : 48
Registered : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

Champions among us Empty Re: Champions among us

Post  Davinelulinvega on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:35 am

keep this thread please. and the suggestion stumbling over our own corpse is awesome.
Davinelulinvega
Davinelulinvega
Level 2
Level 2

Title : silicon life
Posts : 118
Registered : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

Champions among us Empty Re: Champions among us

Post  fagelholk on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:43 pm

Your mother recently passed away and your father is a drunk who left you and your mum several years ago, with your mothers recent death you decide that you need to do something life changing, you being [name] the [race] (races are limited to human, elf, orc, goblin and dwarf)
fagelholk
fagelholk
Level 0

Title : Cool guy that doesn't afraid of anything.
Posts : 49
Registered : 2011-03-09

Back to top Go down

Champions among us Empty Re: Champions among us

Post  Davinelulinvega on Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:25 am

Llanivayaratis the human
Davinelulinvega
Davinelulinvega
Level 2
Level 2

Title : silicon life
Posts : 118
Registered : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

Champions among us Empty Re: Champions among us

Post  fagelholk on Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:41 am

When you've gathered all the things you most likely will be needing, being a warm coat, a tinderbox and 1230 crowns you realise that this adventure will most likely contain a lot of violence and you will be needing to bring a weapon/weapons, however as you want to travel somewhat light weighted you decide to only bring one kit, choosing from the following

>Two daggers, inherited from your older brother, who was killed in war.
>A huge wooden mace that you won in a bet.
>An axe used for wood cutting and a wooden shiled that you got as a present from your dad a couple of years before he left your mum, this is the only thing your dad left behind himself.
>A book of magic spells and tricks, the book focuses on life, frost and fire magic.
>Buy a bow with a quiver of infinite arrows with stone arrowheads for 210 crowns.
fagelholk
fagelholk
Level 0

Title : Cool guy that doesn't afraid of anything.
Posts : 49
Registered : 2011-03-09

Back to top Go down

Champions among us Empty Re: Champions among us

Post  Davinelulinvega on Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:29 am

magixs plox
Davinelulinvega
Davinelulinvega
Level 2
Level 2

Title : silicon life
Posts : 118
Registered : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

Champions among us Empty Re: Champions among us

Post  fagelholk on Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:57 pm

After 10 years in the "Magic Acadamy" you decide that magic is your call, and the book is very light weighted so it wont be hard to carry it with you.
As you walk on the pavement of the major human city "Astrenglor" your mind wanders, you think about all the magic adventures you are going to have and how you are going to become one of the strongest wizards there is.
Several minutes later you come back to your senses as you are close to a gate leading out of the city, the gate is decorated with several plants and trees, and leads directly to a bridge. You have never seen this gate before, and to be honest, you think for yourself, this is a quite a fortune, a great start of your new adventure as you have no idea where you actually are. To the right in the yonder you can see a forest, the trees don't seem to be so close to each other, your first inpression is a quite quiet forest with no real danger, but ofcourse you could be wrong. But now you have to decide where you want to go. To the left in the yonder you can see a path that leads to a mountain range, this aswell seems to be somewhat friendly and a great start of your adventure.

>Continue exploring Astrenglor and all the magic places of the city. (the places aren't actually magic, it's just a phrase) and maybe go to a bar later.

>Walk over the bridge and follow the road and see where it takes you.

>Walk towards the forest and check it out.

>Walk to the mountain range.
fagelholk
fagelholk
Level 0

Title : Cool guy that doesn't afraid of anything.
Posts : 49
Registered : 2011-03-09

Back to top Go down

Champions among us Empty Re: Champions among us

Post  Davinelulinvega on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:38 pm

well walk over the bridge into wonderland.
Davinelulinvega
Davinelulinvega
Level 2
Level 2

Title : silicon life
Posts : 118
Registered : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

Champions among us Empty Re: Champions among us

Post  Carmelol66 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:02 pm

Go forest

-----signature-----
The advantage of a bad memory is that one enjoys several times the same good things for the first time
Carmelol66
Carmelol66
Level 0

Title : Harbinger
Posts : 10
Registered : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

Champions among us Empty Re: Champions among us

Post  fagelholk on Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:28 am

Davinelulinvega wrote:well walk over the bridge into wonderland.
I'm not sure what you mean with wonderland so I'm going to go with forest.

Your destination is the forest. You walk over the road straight towards the forest, but can't help to notice all the beautiful trees and herbage on the way, this land is truely a wonder.
When you get closer to the forest you see a lot of different animals, a group of deers, some sheep, another group of cows and lots of other different animals such as birds and rabbits.
Most of the animals look somewhat malnourished, you suppose it has to do with the competition about the vegetation.
From this distance you realise that the forest's trees are much closer to each other than you thought, however it still doesn't seem that dangerous. For a second you decide to enter the forest without any consideration, however you get a grip on yourself and plan your next move, it's getting darker.

> Kill a deer for it's skin and tasty meat(food wont be a trouble in this game, however it can be used for getting back health faster or as a treat to yourself)

> Slay some sheep and take it's wool.

> Enter the forest, and wander blindly, however from your point of view the forest doesn't look that big so you don't think that you will get lost.

> Find somewhere to sleep for the night and continue tomorrow (You are several hours from Astrenglor and can't be arest walking back.

> Try to kill a bird with a bolt of fire, to see if your aim is good enough and because bird tastes good when it's grilled!
fagelholk
fagelholk
Level 0

Title : Cool guy that doesn't afraid of anything.
Posts : 49
Registered : 2011-03-09

Back to top Go down

Champions among us Empty Re: Champions among us

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum