DTGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Ancient Evil - Info Thread [Races, Movelist, & Character Sheet]

+2
ShanerMcbrainer
Dingle
6 posters

Go down

An Ancient Evil - Info Thread [Races, Movelist, & Character Sheet] Empty An Ancient Evil - Info Thread [Races, Movelist, & Character Sheet]

Post  Dingle Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:16 pm

If you have any other questions, PM me.

Races:

-Human: The most populous race in the world. Humans have a innate need to clear the land, erect houses, and build cities.
Humanity created the first code of law, and as a result seek peace and law. They are usually seen patrolling the land with their steeds, searching for Orcs to capture. However, it's not uncommon to see a human brigand holding up travelers on a country road.
Usual Alignment: Lawful Neutral

-Elves: Tall and thin, Elves are usually recognized by their long, pointed ears. Elves usually live in the heart of a deep, dark forest. Elves have a 'symbiotic' relationship with the forest and it is not rare for them to resort to violence to defend their home.
Usual Alignment:: Chaotic Neutral

-Dwarves: The short and stout Dwarves are almost aways accompanied by a very long beard. Hailing from the steamy innards of the mountains, Dwarves are great with tools and are usually artisans and craftsmen, but they make good warriors as well. Dwarves are social creatures, enjoying company and often seek to help others.
Usual Alignment: Neutral Good

-Orcs: The green-skinned, savage Orcs are a tribal warrior race. When they aren't killing lost children or family pets, they are often at war with other tribes and clans. Killing is an integral of Orcish lifestyle: usually, the Orc in a tribe that has the most confirmed kills are the most respected. Anything goes in this warrior society, and as a result, many Orcs get a rise out of murder and chaos.
Usual Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Timbus: Tree-men hailing from the darkest part of the forest. Timbus are very gentle creatures who adore peace and assisting their Elven cousins. However, they are ferocious when angered and can often fall into a deep rage that can only end if they are destroyed or captured.
Usual Alignment: Neutral Good

Batrarius: Cold-blooded reptilian humanoids. They usually are hatched in the desert.
Batrarius' are also a warrior race and have done battle with the Orcs since the beginning of time. Most Batrarius go into the mercenary trade, selling their sword for gold.
Usual Alignment: True Neutral

Official Movelist:

Strike: The most basic attack. Attack once. The damage done is equal to your Strength trait plus your Level amount.

Cleave: Damage over time attack. The enemy begins to bleed and loses health equal to your Strength trait. This occurs every turn for an amount of turns equal to your Level amount.

Shieldwall: Defensive attack. Absorb incoming damage. The mitigation effect is equal to your Constitution trait plus your Level amount.

Taunt: Defensive attack. The next turn, all enemies forget about your teammates and attack you.

Demoralizing Chant: Debuff. The next turn, all enemies do less damage. The damage debuff is decided by your Strength trait plus your Level amount.

Heroic Epic: Buff. The next turn, you and your teammates do extra damage. The extra damage bonus is decided by your Wisdom trait plus your Level amount.

"Charge!": Buff. The next turn, you and your teammates attack first, regardless of Dexterity trait.

Mending: Heal. The next turn, you and your teammates are healed. The heal amount is decided by your Wisdom trait plus your Level amount.

Flash Heal: Heal. Instantly heals you for your Wisdom trait plus your Level amount. However, the next turn, you cannot attack.

Resurrection: Heal. Revives a fallen comrade. However, the user is severely weakened and loses half health.

Firebolt: Spell. Spend the next turn charging. When it is finished charging, you unleash a fireball that does Wisdom trait times your Level amount damage to all enemies.

Icy Barrage: Spell. Spend the next turn charging. When it is finished charging, you unleash an icy chill which lowers all enemy's Dexterity stats by your Wisdom amount.

Unholy Reanimation: Spell. Sacrifice a quarter of your health to resurrect any fallen fighter on the battlefield, friendly or enemy. The reanimated corpse fights on your behalf with the HP amount you sacrificed to unleash it. However, the only attack it can use is "Strike".
Attachments
An Ancient Evil - Info Thread [Races, Movelist, & Character Sheet] Attachment
An Ancient Evil Character Sheet.png Version 6. Updated March 23st, 2011.You don't have permission to download attachments.(616 Kb) Downloaded 18 times

Last edited by Dingle on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:18 pm; edited 11 times in total
Dingle
Dingle
Level 0

Title : The Almighty

https://dtgc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

An Ancient Evil - Info Thread [Races, Movelist, & Character Sheet] Empty Re: An Ancient Evil - Info Thread [Races, Movelist, & Character Sheet]

Post  ShanerMcbrainer Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:50 pm

Im not used to playing P&P games over the internet, so this is for a game your starting soon?

ShanerMcbrainer
ShanerMcbrainer
Level 0

Title : Dragon Rider

Back to top Go down

An Ancient Evil - Info Thread [Races, Movelist, & Character Sheet] Empty Re: An Ancient Evil - Info Thread [Races, Movelist, & Character Sheet]

Post  Dingle Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:50 pm

ShanerMcbrainer wrote:Im not used to playing P&P games over the internet, so this is for a game your starting soon?

Yep.
Dingle
Dingle
Level 0

Back to top Go down

Post  ShanerMcbrainer Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:52 pm

Cool, i'll fill this out and post it so you guys can check my guy

and lol, i tried to be completely original, and i ended up with Kain Highwind from Final Fantasy 4. O well,
ShanerMcbrainer
ShanerMcbrainer
Level 0

Back to top Go down

Post  ShanerMcbrainer Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:41 pm

Ha, no big deal. I'm ready for this. The best Defense is a good Offense. Very Happy

EDIT:

Final Draft, that should be good now
Attachments
An Ancient Evil Character Sheet copy.gif You don't have permission to download attachments.(973 Kb) Downloaded 11 times

Last edited by ShanerMcbrainer on Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
ShanerMcbrainer
ShanerMcbrainer
Level 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Dingle Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:46 pm

ShanerMcbrainer wrote:Ha, no big deal. I'm ready for this. The best Defense is a good Offense. Very Happy

There's a new version of the character sheet. I'd recommend you use that one.
You got everything downpat except for the Skills. The Base Skills (Strength, Charisma, Willpower, Dexterity, Endurance) directly affect the Combat Skills (Damage, Buffs, Healing, Speed, Max HP). Combat Skills are determined by multiplying the Base Skill which it originates from (Strength > Damage or Willpower > Healing) by your level.
For instance, if you're level 3 and you have 5 strength, you'll have 15 Damage. If you're level 5 and have 2 Willpower, you'll have 10 Healing.
Here's an example.
Dingle
Dingle
Level 0

Back to top Go down

Post  ShanerMcbrainer Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:52 pm

I got the PM, you sent me, but i had already almost finished, so i just downloaded the new one, and used it to finish the rest on the old sheet.

And about my errors, i am confused. I used the new sheet, but placed all the numbers on the older version, and since I start at level one, those are the correct stats, correct?
ShanerMcbrainer
ShanerMcbrainer
Level 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Dingle Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:20 pm

Alright, I can see how it's confusing. Changed the way skills works. New version of the Character Sheet is up, disregard all former versions.
Dingle
Dingle
Level 0

Back to top Go down

Post  ShanerMcbrainer Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:30 pm

Dingle wrote:Alright, I can see how it's confusing. Changed the way skills works. New version of the Character Sheet is up, disregard all former versions.

Ah, i see, very good then, il fix it and update it
ShanerMcbrainer
ShanerMcbrainer
Level 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Dingle Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:33 pm

There we go, it's up.
Dingle
Dingle
Level 0

Back to top Go down

Post  DonNino Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:05 pm

Is this correct?
Attachments
An Ancient Evil Character Sheet.gif now it should be correctYou don't have permission to download attachments.(812 Kb) Downloaded 2 times

Last edited by DonNino on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
DonNino
DonNino
Level 0

Title : newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dingle Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:14 pm

DonNino wrote:Is this correct?

Everything's perfect, good work.
Dingle
Dingle
Level 0

Back to top Go down

Post  MWSiOUX Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:15 pm

Here's mine. I didn't know the difference between "Character" and "Player" name so I just left the Player Name spot blank.
Attachments
valkhar.gif You don't have permission to download attachments.(342 Kb) Downloaded 11 times
MWSiOUX
MWSiOUX
Level 0

Title : Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post  SovietRussian Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:26 pm

Heres mine, hope im not too late

SovietRussian
SovietRussian
Level 0

Title : USSR Major

Back to top Go down

Post  SovietRussian Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:34 pm

oops heres mine
Attachments
An Ancient Evil Character Sheet1.gif oops heres mineYou don't have permission to download attachments.(880 Kb) Downloaded 5 times
SovietRussian
SovietRussian
Level 0

Back to top Go down

Post  DonNino Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:13 pm

need some clerics
DonNino
DonNino
Level 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Dingle Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:19 pm

New character sheet, vastly overdone. Changed the entire format to save space because some where having issues uploading it here and to 4chan.
Dingle
Dingle
Level 0

Back to top Go down

Post  SovietRussian Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:41 pm

so should we redo our sheets?
SovietRussian
SovietRussian
Level 0

Back to top Go down

Post  DonNino Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:52 pm

Sorry for the cheap bio but i was tired

btw gn8 @ all

An Ancient Evil - Info Thread [Races, Movelist, & Character Sheet] An_anc11
An Ancient Evil - Info Thread [Races, Movelist, & Character Sheet] 3
DonNino
DonNino
Level 0

Back to top Go down

Post  nornbear Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:02 am

Few questions:

Can Flash Heal be used to heal other people?

How to get the damage levels for or beginning spells?

For the Wisdom skill where you get one extra point per level, is thataffected by your Wisdom level?

Did I fill everything else out right?
nornbear
nornbear
Level 0

Title : Fucking Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  nornbear Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:05 am

An Ancient Evil - Info Thread [Races, Movelist, & Character Sheet] An_anc12

whoops
nornbear
nornbear
Level 0

Title : Fucking Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down